- Individual, Couples, and Family Psychotherapy/Counseling Services
- Trauma Therapy using EMDR
- Family Support for Addiction Coaching/Intervention Consultations
- Group Therapy for Aftercare (recovering individuals)
- Contact me if you would like a leader for your parent group if you are a seeking an alternative to Alanon (billable to your insurance)
- I also take graduate students looking to fulfill their requirement to complete personal psychotherapy hours for graduation at a reduced rate.
- I am available to attorneys and clinicians for consultation/assessment and evaluation related to clients who may be challenged with drug or alcohol issues.
My professional training in psychotherapy includes psychodynamic and cognitive psychotherapies. I am also trained to use EMDR for treating trauma and other behavioral issues. I use a Solution focused, compassionate approach for a broad range of problems.
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing)
- Addiction and Recovery
- Codependency/Attachment Issues
- Depression and Anxiety
- Couples and Family Counseling
- Conflict Resolution
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career Issues
- Stress Management